Starting in a local barber shop in Jos Plateau state in 1995, Youngstars has grown into a Pan African youth focused NGO. Since inception, Youngstars has conducted about 60 youth workshops directly and facilitated over 500 step down youth activities within and outside Nigeria. It has also produced & aired over two hundred television/ radio programs and produced several film documentaries including "My Vote Fit Change Nigeria" which US Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton tweeted about in 2011.
global leader in youth non-profit empowerment
Our Program Sixant
Our Participants shall :
- Gain New Knowledge
- Experience Mindshift
- Acquire 21st Century Hands-on Skills
- Boost Self Confidence
- Be Inspired To Take Action
- Gain Peer Energy and be Networked
Our Program Matrix
Our Program / Project Matrix includes :
- Sectorial Impact
- Self Fundable
Our Approaches includes :
- Advocacy and Campaigns.
- Media Production (film documentaries, publications, Tv and radio programs).
- Surveys and Research.
- Challenges and Competitions.
- Digital and Online channels.
A developed Africa where her youth reach their fullest potentials, and actively leading the continent to sustainable peace, good governance, development and prosperity.
Youngstars Foundation is an African Youth NGO that is raising young people and building youth organizations to proactively improve leadership, democratic governance, gender equality and education in the continent.
Our Thematic Areas
Our Key Focus / Thematic Areas include:
- Youth Leadership and Participation
- Gender Equality
- Outcome-based Education
Our Objectives Includes :
- Inculcating transformational leadership skills and culture among young people.
- Building youth capacity and platforms to actively participate in impactful governance and politics.
- Promoting women’s wellbeing, voice, leadership and gender equality.
- Establishing schools with an education model that produces skilled workforce, innovators and entrepreneurs.
Apply for Female & More Online Web and Mobile
Registration for Female And More Online has started for thousands of females aged 18 and above to participate in the 30 days’ self esteem module !Click here to apply
YOCBS Seasons 9 online
The World as we know has experienced a major shift due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Givers, development partners and funders are redefining priorities and allocation of resources in this COVID-19 era.Click here to read more