Call for Curriculum Developer and Writer
The curriculum developer and writer shall be required to develop and write a curriculum to be used for the training of young people participating in a democracy, politics and leadership themed program in Nigeria. The curriculum content is expected to be youth friendly in its language, well researched and accurate.
In the course of developing the curriculum, the writer will be required to meet physically and regularly with the project team, as well as conduct interviews with stakeholders across selected states of Nigeria to widen the scope of the curriculum content. This project is scheduled to last for 120 days with a possible no-cost extension of not more than 30 days.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the scope, syllabus, chapters and structure of the curriculum.
- Conduct research, interview and interact with relevant resource persons on the subject matter.
- Research a wide variety of topics across multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.) for content development.
- Collaborate with the team lead and members on content creation and development.
- Harmonize reviews and feedbacks on the first draft by stakeholders.
- Work with proofreader to ensure a typo/error free document.
- Work with graphics designers to ensure satisfactory delivery.
- Deliver final draft to the satisfaction of client.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in different styles/tones
- Great research, organizational, and intuitive skills.
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinking and planning
- Confident of producing content across multiple platforms
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Good interpersonal skills and communication across all levels of management
- Ideal candidate must have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Must be open to travelling around the country
- OND/HND/BA in Creative writing, Journalism, English, or any closely related field
- Three years’ experience in content writing and development
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
To apply, submit your CV, picture and sample of prior related work to email@example.com
Deadline: October 25th, 2017.
Shortlisted candidates shall be invited to Abuja for an interview