The World of Children® Award is accepting applications for the its grant award programs which provide funding and recognition to support life-changing work for children by discovering and elevating only the most effective changemakers for children worldwide.
There are three types of awards under this opportunity:
Humanitarian Award Minimum Grant of $50,000
The Humanitarian Award recognizes an individual who has made a significant contribution to children in the areas of social services, education or humanitarian services. Nominee must have created, managed or otherwise supported a sustainable program which has significantly contributed to children’s opportunities to BE SAFE, TO LEARN and TO GROW.
Health Award Minimum Grant of $50,000
The Health Award recognizes an individual who has made a significant contribution to children in the fields of health, medicine or the sciences.
Youth Award Minimum Grant of $25,000
The Award recognizes youth that are making extraordinary contributions to the lives of other children.
- Nominees must have full knowledge that they are being nominated. It is strongly recommend that the person you are nominating and the related organization assist you in completing the nomination form.
- Nominees must be available to participate in the Annual Award Ceremonies held in New York City, USAon November 6, 2014. Travel and accommodations will be arranged and paid for by World of Children Award.
- Nominees must be nominated for one Award only. Individuals submitted for multiple categories will be disqualified.
- Nominee must have an existing non-profit organization in good standing. The organization must be able to receive grant funds if Awarded.
- World of Children Award excludes any work designed to specifically advance any one religion or political position. The Board of Governors of the World of Children Award reserves the right to exclude nominations it deems to be religious or political in nature