If you are a young Nigerian and have been passionate about seeing Nigeria’s democracy grow, then here is your chance!
Youngstars Foundation needs young people across the country who will create awareness on post election engagement between now and 13th May 2012, using our recently produced film: “I Voted, Now Wetin” – a youth friendly democracy video on post election engagement. You can create this awareness by showing the film in your neighbourhood, football viewing centres, eateries, secondary schools, tetiary institutions, television stations, etc.
The youth who creates the most awareness using the film: “I Voted, Now wetin?” wins $300.
- To participate in the competition, Send “I Voted Awareness Competition”, Name, Email Address and State of Residence as an sms to 07035535876 or 08098333348.
- AFTER 24hrs of sending us the sms, contact your state film distributor . [State film distributors are listed below]
- Download our reporting format and use it to report your event and also keep attendance of the people present during your event. Make sure phone numbers are filled in the attendance sheet because We will use the phone numbers to make random calls to verify the authenticity of your report.
- Every awareness you create using the film must have a separate report and attendance sheet.
- Send your reports to [email protected]
Winner gets $300 and runner-up gets $100.
Must be between 18 and 35years of age and Resident in Nigeria.
13th May, 2012
About The Film:
“I Voted, Now Wetin?” is a 50minutes video produced to encourage youths to sustain engagement with elected officials and to also empower them with the required tools on how to effectively engage with elected officials to deliver campaign promises.